Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jennie and her sister's email by Kim Klorman

Hi, I'm Jennie's mom. I don't know anything about computers and I don't really want to learn. Frankly, I think computers are a pain in the butt. I think there is more to the story than I know. How do I educate myself to find out what is really going on? Here's the story.
Jennie's sister had to leave the computer and go do the laundry. When Jennie's sister was gone Jennie found that her sister had been working on her email and that the program was still open. Jennie went to see what her sister had to say. Whose privacy is at risk? Who do you think will get hurt the most? What do you think will happen after Jennie's sister comes back?

4 comments:

  1. Lear by tacking lessons at Best Buy or Geek Squad. That is the simple way to learn how to work a computer. -Dr. Edwards-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was Jennies privacy and her sister shouldn't of gone on her email, if I were you I would ground Jennies sister for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Jennie gets back she will get really mad at her sister and she will not trust her any more. Jennie's privacy will be most at risk because she doesn't know how long her sister has been doing this, also to learn more about computers just take a class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that jennie will have a right to be mad at her little sister. To look on somebody`s email, even your sister's, is a huge intrusion of privacy.
    hope my advice helped,
    :)

    ReplyDelete